Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Post

Ever wanted to try something but, it just looked too hard? What's on your list?

Oil Painting? Home Decorating? Raising animals?

I have recently started trying a few new things and I've decided to archive them here and hopefully you will try some of them, too.

First on my list was Cloth Diapering. I know, I know... why on EARTH would you want to do that? Well, now that you mention the EARTH, it's a very eco friendly choice. If that's not a reason why not for the health of your child? Do you really know what chemicals are in that sposie? I recently found out that it takes 2/3 of a cup of petroleum to create 1 disposable diaper... ONE. How many will a child use in their life? Thousands! So I took what I would spend on about 2-3 months worth of disposable diapers and invested them into cloth. Little did I know I would enjoy it as much as I do. I'm saving Money, saving his Butt, saving the Earth. So, it's cheap, it's healthy, it's cute and it's really not that hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment